Enecharger 90W laptop power supply with USB-C output featuring Power Delivery (PD) and additional USB-A output.
Compatible with Apple® iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- 90W power supply with dual output:
- Fixed USB-C PD automatically delivers 5V-20V output at the ideal voltage required to charge many USB-C devices - 5V suits mobile phones and tablets while up to 20V output suits laptops and notebooks from Apple, Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Lenovo and many more.
- USB-A output port to charge non-USB-C devices. USB-A charging cable required (not included).
- Easy to use, automatic setup. Just plug in for instant power.
- Built-in over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over temperature protection.
- LED power indicator.
- Input Voltage: World voltage input 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.0A.
- Max. Output Power: 90 Watts
- Output Specs:
- USB-C: 5V-18VDC 5.0A; 19V-20VDC 4.5A Power Delivery
- USB-A: 5VDC 2.4A max.
Comes with Australian plug power cable. (Input plug adaptor may be required for different countries).
Need a different solution?
For owners of non-USB-C type devices, see the following laptop power supplies that come with a DC connection cable and 8 x DC laptop tips to suit laptops and notebooks from Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Lenovo and many more. Both models feature USB Type-A output port for charging mobile phones and other 5VDC input devices:
For the home/office AC charging version, see model LT-AC90.
For the in-car charging version, see model LT-DC90.