100-240VAC (World Voltage) / 12VDC input independent channel 2 cell lithium ion battery charger.
- LCD display with real time individual channel charge indication
- Low voltage, overload and overheat protection, power indication, stop supplying when low power
- Comes with SAA, MEPS approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) to 12VDC input power adaptor plus 12VDC input cigarette light connection car plug.
- Two cell charger for charging one or two 3.2V lithium ion phosphate cells or 3.6V/3.7V/3.8V lithium ion cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 commonly used in LED torches & other devices.
- To view the complete range of torch and laser sight batteries we have available please click this link.
- Selectable charging currents of either 250mA (+/-30mA), 500mA (+/-50mA) or 1000mA - (+/-80mA).
- Charge re-activation if cell voltage drops below 3.3V (LiFe) 3.9V (LiIon) if cells left in the charger to keep ready for use.
- Algorithm based TC/CC/CV charging system with reverse polarity & overcharge protection.
- LED status indications.
- Real-time status display.
- Adopts PWM technology to control the high efficiency DC-DC circuit, lower the voltage and reduce energy loss.
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation.
- USB Output （5.0V/1.0A）If using a battery in the charger to supply USB power the charger protects the battery by terminating power to the USB when battery voltage drops to 3.0V (+/-0.2V).
- Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid overheating.
- Small charge current when start to charge
Compact size, portable.
- Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection circuit.
2 year repair warranty (when used according to specification & in normal conditions).